RÜFÜS DU SOL 2022 AUSTRALIAN TOUR PRIZES (via Audience Republic)
Major Prize: WIN TO GO ON TOUR WITH RÜFÜS DU SOL
Be the top point scorer to win this once in a lifetime opportunity to join the RÜFÜS DU SOL. You and a friend will be at all five shows on the Australian 2022 Tour.
The prize includes:
Return economy airfares for you and a friend from your closest capital city to each city of performance on Rufüs Du Sol’s Australian tour. You will receive 2 X VIP tickets to the following shows and while you are there, and vouchers will be supplied for food and beverages at the event –
Saturday, 26th November 2022 – Brisbane Showgrounds, Brisbane
Friday, 2nd December 2022 – The Domain, Sydney
Saturday, 10th December 2022 – Ellis Park, Adelaide
Thursday, 15th December 2022 – Flemington Racecourse, Melbourne
Saturday, 17th December 2022 – Langley Park, Perth
T’s & C’s
- Entry Conditions: Entry to the competition/campaign is open to residents of Australia and New Zealand. Entrants and guests must be 18 years or over. An entrant of the Competition/Campaign must be an individual and not a company or organisation. Directors, immediate family members, employees and contractors of the Promoter, the Artist and Audience Republic are not eligible to enter.
- Competition/Campaign Period: Commences Wednesday 3rd November 08:00 am (AEDT) and ends Sunday 11th November 11:59 pm (AEDT).
- Entry Method: To enter, entrants must sign up and register via https://arep.co/t/RDS-ANZ, entrants will earn points by liking, following and sharing posts and information about RÜFÜS DU SOL and the upcoming Australian tour. Entrants have until Sunday 11th November at 11:59 pm (AEDT) to gain as many points as possible. Any shares, posts or entries made after this time will not be counted and we do not accept responsibility for delayed, misdirected or incorrect entries.
- Selection of Winner: The Major Prize will be awarded to the individual who has the achieved highest score on Sunday 11th November at 11:59 pm (AEDT). Tier 2 prizes will be awarded to the subsequent ten highest-scoring entrants.
- 5. Major Prize: A Once in a lifetime opportunity to join the Rüfüs Du Sol tour. You and a friend will be at all five shows on the Australian Tour.
- 2 x VIP Tickets to 5 x Rüfüs Du Sol shows as set out in the competition description valued at $2990.00.
- 1 x Food and Beverage Package at each show to a maximum value of AUD$100.
- 2 x Return Economy Airfares from the winner’s nearest capital city to each city of performance on Rüfüs Du Sol’s Australian tour valued at approximately $6500.00.
- 1 x Night of Twin Share Accommodation at a 3-Star (or higher) Hotel on each performance date in the city of performance (excluding the winner’s home/closest city) valued at approximately $250.00 AUD per night.
- Tier 2 Prize: A double VIP pass to RÜFÜS DU SOL show in your closest home city + RÜFÜS DU SOL Merch pack
- 2 x VIP Tickets to 1 x Rüfüs Du Sol performance valued at [$598+bf]
- 1 x Rüfüs Du Sol Tour Merch Pack which shall include a vinyl copy of Rüfüs Du Sol’s new album “Surrender” and a 2022 tour t-shirt valued at [$105 AUD]
- Tier 3 Prize: Guaranteed access to RÜFÜS DU SOL tickets
- Access to a “Secret Presale” where winners shall have the opportunity to purchase up to 2 x tickets to a Rüfüs Du Show prior to the general public or any other presale groups
- Prize Restrictions
- The Promoter will not be responsible for any additional costs associated with the use of the Prizes. All such costs are the responsibility of the Prize winners.
- The Major Prize winner (and if applicable, their guest) is responsible for all costs associated with using the Prize including transfer costs between their home, airports and the shows, food and beverage expenses outside of those included in the Prize, spending money, travel insurance and any other incidental expenses that may arise in connection with using the Prize.
- Food and Beverage packages that form part of the Major Prize will consist of food and drink tickets. Food and drink tickets will need to be collected from the event guest services booth with a valid ID prior to entering each venue. State specific RSA rules apply. Tickets are not redeemable for cash.
- If the Prize includes accommodation, it is a condition of accepting the Prize that the Prize winner may be requested to present their credit card or a cash deposit upon arrival at any accommodation to cover all incidental costs and ancillary charges they may incur during their stay. For the avoidance of doubt, the Major Prize winner acknowledges that the accommodation part of the Prize includes room charges only and no incidental costs such as those for room service, early check-ins, late check-outs or damages. Hotels may refuse the winner access to their accommodation until a valid credit card or cash deposit has been provided by the winner.
- If the Prize includes flights, entrants agree that:
- i) The Prize does not include transfers to and from the winner’s place of residence to the departure point and transfers between the accommodation and airport or shows;
- ii) They will promptly provide all details requested by the Promoter which are necessary for the Promoter to book the winner’s flights and in any case, will provide such information no later than the date and time stipulated by the Promoter
iii) The flights must be utilised at the same time, for the same travel dates, to and from the same destination;
- iv) No frequent flyer or equivalent rewards program points will accrue to the Prize winner or their guest;
- v) The booking time of the flights will be determined by the Promoter in its sole and complete discretion; and
- vi) The Promoter shall have no liability for re-booking or re-routing any missed, delayed or cancelled flights.
- If the Prize involves tickets to an event, the Promoter is not responsible for any changes in times or dates, or cancellations or rescheduling of events that may prevent the Prize winner from redeeming the Prize or any part of it.
- VIP Ticket prizes that form part of the Major Prize will need to be collected from the Guest Services booth at each show and are not transferable. Winners must supply photo ID to collect their tickets.
- If the Prize occurs in the winner’s home city, the Prize winner will not be eligible to receive any accommodation or airfares (which may have otherwise formed part of the Prize).
- The Major Prize shall not be extended or expanded should additional tour dates be added.
- Australian winners will not attend the New Zealand show.
- If the Prize is date specific, the Prize winners must be available to redeem the Prize on the dates stipulated by the Promoter.
- No part of any Prize can be transferred or redeemed for cash.
- It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the winners (and any guests participating in using the Prizes) must comply with all conditions of use of that Prize and Prize supplier requirements including but not limited, airline ticket terms and conditions, ticket terms and conditions and venue conditions of entry.
- Winner Notification: The Prize winners will be notified via email on Monday 8th November 07:00am (AEDT)
- Any attempt to undermine the legitimate operation of this Competition / Campaign is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- If there is any event that prevents or hinders the Promoter’s conduct of the Competition / Campaign or the Promoter’s ability to deliver the Prize to the Prize winners, the Promoter may, in its sole discretion, cancel the Competition / Campaign and recommence it at another time.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, or for any failure of the equipment of programming associated with or utilised in the Competition / Campaign or for any technical error that may occur in the course of the administration of the Competition / Campaign. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- To the full extent permitted by the law, the Promoter will not be liable for any delay, death, injury, damages, expenses or loss whatsoever (whether direct or consequential) to persons or property as a result of any person entering into the Competition / Campaign or accepting or using any Prize, including without limitation non-receipt of any Prize or damage to any Prize in transit and the Prize winner’s failure to comply with the terms and conditions (if any) specified by any third party.
Tickets are not transferable between shows. Tour dates are subject to change.
Registering for the presale means that you agree to the terms and conditions and privacy policies listed below –
Fuzzy Operations Pty Ltd
RÜFÜS DU SOL LLC